Monday, April 23, 2012

Chapter 15. It's Only The Beginning


Seung Hyun’s POV
I still can’t believe what I just did! I, with my own hand and with her pen, I signed a contract and accepted to sell myself to…the monster. Why? Why am I such a stupid…
“I don’t care anymore,”I sighed.
“What was that?”she suddenly turned to me, almost making me drop the shopping bags. “Did you say something?”
“N-no!”I mumbled from behind the bags.
“I thought you said something…”
“I didn’t! Now, can we move? My arms are killing me!”I snapped.
Silence. Why was I so stupid sometimes?! Her hand appeared in front of me. “What?”I asked.
“Payment. Why would you argue with me?”
“$100,000?!”
“Nope. Let’s just start with $100. Hand them over now!”
I sighed. “Fine! Take them! It’s not like I need them anyway!”I placed the bill in her hand.
“Good!”she smirked as she placed the mony in the pocket. “Let’s go now! I’m drying over here!”
~*~
“Food!”I took my place at the table.
“Wash you hands first!”she smacked my hand with the spoon.
“Later!”I placed some food on my plate.
“$100 please!”her hand appeared in front of me.
“Aishhhh…Remind me why I agreed with this?”I mumbled as I placed the money in her hand.
“Because you’re stupid,”grined Pororo from behind.
I smackd his head before leaving the kitchen. I looked at my reflection while I washed my hands. My skin was tanned. “More like sun burned,”I commented.
“Where’s my food?”I asked while I took a sit at the table. “You can take the decoration down. What?”I asked when I saw her rolling her eyes.
“That is your food. Vegetables! They are healthy!”she smiled.
I turned towards my plate: peppers, some lettuce and some white stuff with garlic souce. “Uhmmm…no thank you,”I pinched my nose as I pushed the plate towards her. “I can’t stand peppers! Not to mention the garlic! YUCK! Now give me some real food, if you don’t mind.”
“But I do mind! That’s your food and you’re going to eat it. Remember rule number 7?”she frowned.
I sighed. “Ok, I get it! God, please give me strenght,”I whispered as I picked out a cherry tomato and placed it in my mouth. “Vegetables! What am I? An elementary schooler?”

Ra Nae’s POV
I watched him leaving the junkyard. “This was just the beginning, Choi Seung Hyun,”I whispered. “I know just exactly what you’re hiding from me and I have the perfect solution for it. Just you wait…”

No comments:

Post a Comment